Subscribe NOW for more such videos 🙂
**New videos TWICE EVERY WEEK!
Hi my beauties!
Welcome to my channel!!!
I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe!
I finally sat down and filmed the most requested video on my channel – MY SKINCARE ROUTINE. So many of you asked for it and make it simple, I split the video in 2 parts. Today I’m going to talk all about my night skincare and soon you will see my morning skincare as well. Watch the video until the end as I share some very important tips that will CHANGE YOUR SKINCARE GAME completely.
If you liked this video please do SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and give the video a thumbs up.
Thank you for all the love and support!
Love you all..xoxo
1. Garnier Miceller Water –
2. Clinique Take The Day off Cleansing Balm –
3. Faceshop Rice Water Cleansing Balm –
4. Plum Green Tea Facewash –
5. Plum Green Tea Toner –
6. Deve Herbs Rose Water –
OR Kama Ayurveda –
7. Good Vibes Paya Face Mask –
8. Banjara’s Sandal Face Mask –
9. L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask Detoxify –
10. Plum Green Tea night Gel –
11. Face Shop Chia Seed Face Cream –
12. Deve Herbs Vitamin E Oil –
13. Biotique Bio Seaweed Eye Gel –
14. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask –
15. Aloe Veda Castor Oil –
16. Tulip Cotton Pads –
17. Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum (ANR) –
18. FaceShop White Seed Serum –
What am I wearing –
1. Nail paint – Nykaa Matte Nail Paint – Black Cherrypie 08
2. Lipstick – Kaybeauty Lip Crayon in the shade Gossip
3. Eyes – Nykaa Eyes on Me Eyeshadow Palette in Beachside PeachMascara – Loreal Lash Paradise MascaraLower lash eye pencil – Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude
4. Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me 128 Warm Nude
5. Highlighter – Maybelline Master Chrome in Molten Rose Gold
My Social/Connect with me –
**Official email – email@example.com
Some of my previous videos –
✦ DISCLAIMER ✦
The content on my channel is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any information associated with my content (including videos) should not be considered as a substitute for professional medical or health care advice. Viewers are requested to employ their own discretion while using this information.
Always do a test patch first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned in my videos. Since everyone’s body and skin type are different, so results can also vary from person to person. I post my experiences in the form of videos and cannot guarantee that all of the make-up and/or skincare products I recommend will suit you. Please discontinue use if your skin does not react well to the regimen and consult a medical professional.